4. Information we may collect from you
● Personal informationZuzanalive may collect personal information in order to operate the website. This information may include, but is not limited to, email address, username, age, registration, purchase information, browsing history, search history, browser type, operating system, communication with other members within Zuzanalive, gender, zip code, postal code, city and country. Purchase details, browser type, operating system, browsing history and communications in the website are not disclosed anywhere. Other details may be disclosed on the website and reachable to other members in order to operate the website. Please note that we do not collect knowingly any personal information from users that are under the age of 18, as we require that all users represent upon registration that they are at least 18 years old.
● IP AddressIt is very common to collect IP address on e-commerce sites. This is done automatically each time you use Zuzanalive. In addition we collect the website you previously came from Zuzanalive. This is used to present you with the right options on the website. This information helps us to identify and optimize the service you are using.
● Information gathered by third partiesThird party advertisers or partners on the Zuzanalive may also read cookies through their advertising or link placement. Please note that Zuzanalive does not control third party advertisers or links and their business practices and or privacy policies.
5. Using the information we collect
Your personal information is not shared with any third parties and is used mainly to communicate with you and provide you an optimized service. We mainly use this information to improve the services provided to you and present you with the correct options on the website. Also this information is used to deliver you, mainly through email and through your online account information and communication from other members or users. These communications are known as "Operational Communications." In some cases, Operational Communications include commercial messages. Emails we send you may include newsletters, information, changes of the website, special offers and other promotional content from the website or third party offers. You can change your email preferences through your account and limit those emails. By creating a profile on the website you positively opt-in to receive messages from members and user in the website As well this information may be used to help you use the site, answer inquiries, solve problems and provide technical assistance.
6.We may be required to share your information in order to operate the service successfully. Sharing may be required with our representatives and service providers so they can operate their service such as payment services, email services, customer service and promotional services. We request that those representatives and service providers do not to share or use your information for anything other than providing their service to the website.
7.We may also use this information to present third parties with statistical information but this will not identify you personally.
8.We may disclose your information if we are required to do so by a law enforcement agency or in case we need to use this information in order to enforce intellectual rights or resolve trademark issues.
9. Changing the information stored by our website
You can modify your email preferences and opt-out from certain communications or change your personal information by updating your profile here. Please note that due to server synchronization updates, changes may take a few hours to appear on the website. You can also contact our customer service by clicking here or delete your account. The data will be saved by us but your profile will not be visible anymore.